Monday, September 12, 2005

In case you didn't know...

...The CIA funded programs that distributed 'pro-jihadist' literature in Afghanistan to the Mujahadeen fighters during the Soviet occupation in the 70's. The idea was to incite the 'insurgents' (hehe) in such a way as to help the US gain an upper hand during the cold war. Allegedly this literature (which was distributed in the form of text books, among others) is still in circulation and is used as primary texts in Afgan schools. Go war on terror!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking spam bots!

-Co

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah spam bots on blogs have become more prevalent. Oh, and be sure to check me out at www.kevinminor.blogspot.com.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi KevinMinor,

Your blog is excellent! It always makes me wet in my vaginal region. I'll definitely have to add it to my list of "must-see" websites!

If you have a change check out this awesome site! For only a small fee, we'll remove your current testicles and replace them with much larger ones. This is a limited-time only offer, so hurry up!

Also, check out my blog here!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, there's a new Radiohead song on the web called "I want none of this" You should check it out, a good little pyramid song/I will type ballad. It's not for their next album, it was a for a benefit. Still, good to hear Thom's voice, it's been too long.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Huge Larry said...

Yeah son!!! We just jammed. It was good. More audio tomorrow.

Bye.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some spam bot's got ahold of info pertaining to my address book and sends me mail disguised as you.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home