Sunday, July 31, 2005

Matt and Rachel Lydon are married!

Even though I try to keep this blog relatively free of personal entries, this is worth mentioning. The wedding/reception/post-reception were all par excellence, and a good time was had by all (as far as I can tell). Awkward social mix-ups were by-en-large (?) avoided even though there was great potential for such. Josh gave a wonderful toast and maintained quite well in general. Matt and Rachel seemed uncharacteristically relaxed (for a couple about to be/just married), especially Matt. Everyone drank much and I was the only person to commit a party foul, but only after the majority of guest had departed. Good luck you two (if you ever read this)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Huge Larry said...

The subject was broached that I spoke to the sister of the groom for an inordinately long period of time. Am I a bad man? I was just liquored and being sociable. I have a fairly clear memory of the night’s events, at least until slope time, and I don’t recall doing anything unclean.

BTW, smoking ski with you guys is like lifting weights with Lou Ferrigno.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad man? No.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody you were all good.

I like how my name came right after speaking of the possibility for awkward social interaction.

NODAR

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ment to imply nothing. Its all in your head.

-k

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I was just being silly.
noder

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home