Thursday, July 28, 2005

Allegedly I am a...

Prankster
(39% dark, 30% spontaneous, 27% vulgar)
Your humor style: CLEAN COMPLEX LIGHT
Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slantto it. You're not pretentious, but neither are youinto what some would call 'low humor'. You'd laugh ata good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer somethingclever to something moist.You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/orspoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one ofthese things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is themost entertaining type of humor.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher
(Hmmm...I'm not really into pranks that much...I do love Ashton Kutcher though [and sarcasm]!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that sums up your sense of humor in 200 words or less, Kevin.
I, too, am a fan of the sarcasm.

I'm coming into Santa Barbara tonight. Ready for the wedding?
How about "The WEEDING" You know what I'm talking about.
Ha ha. I'll be giving you a call.
Not like you'll be there to answer it, or ever return it. :)

(The emoticon means everything's cool, it's just like J/K)

Radon

P.S. So, what's your major?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Huge Larry said...

I heard yous guys be gettin' Lydon a brick of Maui for his wedding present.
-Yaggy McYaggay

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home