Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mentally/physically disabled SBCC student breaks boundaries with mobile audio production system

Check this out. I saw this presumably retarted guy on campus today with a full audio PA system strapped to his wheelchair. He had a mackie 1202 (non-VLZ) mixer, somekind of low quality mic, an amp and a speaker. I think I heard him tearing it up across campus the other day, because I saw some guy in a wheelchair rolling around blasting some 80's rock. If it's not the same guy, then that means there must be some sort of pro-audio expression movement occuring within the disabled community.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You insensitive prick. My brother is handcapped and loves music and there's nothing wrong with that.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Taint Montgomery said...

I'm not making fun of anyone. I just think its cool that disabled people have mobile audio production systems. Its logical considering that many of them are already moving around with a source of power (aka. a wheelchair battery).

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home