Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A few points of interest...

1) 9/11 was an inside job.
2) Patrick Stewarts domo acting renders all STTNG technobabble palatable.
3) Bread, cheese, mayo, mustard, and some meats are combinable into a staggeringly diverse range of easily preparable food.
4) Virtue ethics is BS because it is based on a priciple that commits the ad hominem fallacy.
5) The names people use when playing online FPSs (or RTSs, whatever) are obscure and unmemorable.
6) I don't explore the internet as much as I should.
7) Six is not of much interest, and so should be excluded from this list, along with this one.
8) Ableton Live and it associated plugins overwhelm the user at first. That program has a strange flow to it that is similar to learning a new instrument.
9) I think I'm getting sick

6 Comments:

Blogger Huge Larry said...

10) Snakes On a Plane

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit Cody you beat me to it!

-nodar

6:02 PM  
Blogger Huge Larry said...

"I'm sick and tired of these mother fuckin' comments on these mother fuckin' blogs!"

I haven't seen the movie yet.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's weird how our band just dissolved into the ether.
-Faggy McMasteron IV

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, and I wasn't even involved with this one so it can't be blamed on me! :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger cyrusfx said...

hmm... do you really think 9-11 was an inside job? Why would Osama bin Laden take credit for it? Wouldn't he more likely say "I swear I never saw these assholes before!"

7-11, is an inside job.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home