Wednesday, November 09, 2005

November Miscellania

I'm sick with some evolving illness. Unreal Championship 2: the Liandri Conflict is the finest form of that gaming franchise due to its excellent implementation of melee combat in an FPS, combined with a cool 'magic' system. I'm learing to play guitar all over again. I hope my boss doesn't fire me for not being at work. G4 is an awesome TV channel that I never get sick of watching. I'm going to go watch it right now. Oh, and Tivo is cool too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEVIN MINOR! Hey buddy. I agree with this entire post, except I haven't played Unreal II yet. I never get tired of G4, even though I watch the same episodes over and over. Also, you should come visit. Hollister sucks, it's needs some Minor and/or Zog, Lydon, Daza, etc...

-Mr.NoDaR

Plowned!

BTW BATTLEFRONT II is muy good.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Huge Larry said...

I think I need to drink on a weeknight tonight... work was harsh.

I must avoid the rampant plague which is spreading across the land.

-Co

7:02 PM  
Blogger Taint Montgomery said...

Yah I feel that. I would consume with you if I were not consumed with sickness.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home