Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Socially productive tomfoolery

If only someone out there could produce a series of essays that exemplify the position(s) of a certain group of 'backwards' thinking individuals in such a way as to 'trick' those individuals into endorsing the fraudulent dissertations. Then, when the moment is ripe, the wool is pulled from over their eyes so they may see clearly the misdirection of their thinking. No, those essays are nowhere to be found on this blog, even though I must concede that my mortal fallibility has led me to think backwards at times, even when I feel as though my thoughts point in the right direction. Besides, why would I trick y'all? It is a certain more politically influential group I have in mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger marchhare14 said...

We will make this happen. Mark my words.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Huge Larry said...

You need to post more shit on your blog so that I can have something to read while I'm tooling around on the internet.

If you need some ideas to get you going just read the following haiku. It will prime your mind and get the creative jism pumping through your insides.

---
Put it in your brain.
Cheddar cheese inside your mind.
Gives you great power.
---

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home